martes, 5 de abril de 2011



Hi everybody! Today i'm going to talk about fotolog. Actually I don't use fotolog, but for many time was my favourite social network. I start used fotolog in 2004, I was at school and i had 15 years old. In that time, i saw fotolog every day and all the day, waiting for a new post of my bets friends o someone new. Almost I did'n create the page, my friend Pamela created fotolog for me, in that time was so cool have it. In the begining anybody could post any photo that i uploaded, then there was a few of restrictions, for example the person must had a fotolog for posting to someone else.

I used to upload photos about me, my friends, my favourite bands, and to write how i was feeling.

I like it very much because every now and then, i wath my fotolog and see the old photographys and posts, and I remember that part of my life that was so nice. I remember many things :) Many times i want close the page like close a stage of my life, but then, that idea make me feel sad.

Even though, I don' actually use it, and I use facebook, fotolog is like a life diary of my adolescence.

6 comentarios:

  1. Beligomita i think same you, the fotolog is great and remenber me the school time =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi beligomita. I have to tell you that i hate fotolog. I thnik that is a social medio to difuse your imagen and not to comunicate whit the people.

    bye my friend :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I used fotolog when i had a little boy !, and was a very funny !

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wow I hate fotolog too, because it has a very restrict...
    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi beligomi, Fotolog it´s very old xD but is interesting :D

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar