martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

Fabulosos Cadilacs


The last year I went to Movistar Arena to see Fabulosos Cadilacs, I love them!!!. And yes... I went alone, just me, and the show was awesome. I enjoyed it a lot because i love that music, all the songs are amazing, especially "Siguiendo la luna" When they played that song it was great, all the people sang it. In that time, i was working in a surper market, so i had money, but none of my friends had money!!! But I love Fabulosos Cadilacs because they remind me of my school, my friends, and all that time that was very beatiful, So i had to go! And so it was. The people that were near me were looking at me but I did'n care cause I was enjoyed the show. In a moment of the night I call to my friends, for she listened her favourite song, Some of they, listen very well and they are very happy, but the others just listened noise :(. Wathever I love the concert, If they'll come back, I'll go!!! But.. right now I don't have work!!! Anyway, i thing that i will borrow money with somebody, I swear that i will pay it back!!!!!!!

3 comentarios:

  1. Great!
    I would like to asisted to that concert, but the problem was the money :(!
    I think that the "Fabulosos Cadilacs" represent a very entertaining stage of the music and mode. Their songs maked very much generations and they doing for a lot of time.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great group!
    i liked very much and i would like to go see :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hahaha all our bands are bands or musicians river plate`s.. I like that

    ResponderEliminar