martes, 26 de abril de 2011

Fito Paez



The first cd that I had,it was one of Fito Paez called “El amor despues del amor”. One day I was walking for the street and I found a abandoned cd, without a box, a scratched cd. I had 10 years old, I found it near of my house. I think that the cd was broken and that didn’t work. So I left the cd abandoned a few mouths in my desk. One day my dad carried a computer to my house, and I remembered the Fito Paez’cd so I put on it. And the cd works, I was so happy, I lstened and I knew a few songs. Since that moment I always listened Fito Paez, I liked it very much. I like the music of Fito Paez beacuse the lirycs of his songs are really crative, sensitive and emocional. My favourite song of this cd was “El amor despues del amor” , because it’s about the love after love, a love more intense, and that nobody can live whitout love.
I think Fito Paez still been a great artist, I still listened the music of that cd, and songs of others cd of him. I still have the cd among my collection.

10 comentarios:

  1. Hi!
    I love this Cd! I love Fito Paez, I listening so much this Cd and avery Cd of fito every day!
    He is my lover!

    bye friend gomita!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beligomita, i really love Fito and i do not that like you!!
    This man is great!

    kiss

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that Fito will get broken ine day in a caoncert, is so thin!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. very niceeeeeee
    i love fito paez is the best , and this album to!!!!!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like very much to fito's music!!! i think he is a very creative artist, "a creator"... very veasatile.
    But I dont like nothing that he is fucking arrogant!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. My first CD also was of Fito! but the "Euforia"
    I love FITO!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I like very much this artist :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. i don´t lik fito paez, bur i like some songs

    ResponderEliminar