martes, 19 de abril de 2011

My favourite field work

One of the field works that I most liked was the field work of Cultural Geography, with the proffesor Enrique Aliste, the site was Huasco, located in the third region of Chile. Before all, this place is the most far to north that I've been in my life. Initially, I'didn't feel good because I was sick, but then, when we arrived to Huasco and we saw the wonderfull scenery, I got better. I think that Huasco made me undesrtood what it is the mean of territory, one of the main concepts for our career. The people was very nice, welcoming, kind, and was a beautiful life experience and definitely the best field work that I ever had.
I got closser with my friends and I think this area marked a turning point in my career, my life, even in how I see human groups today, because there we saw large contingency issue closely, Pascua Lama.

There have been other field works that I liked very much, that even relate more to what I like most of Geography. However, the field of Huasco goes beyond my personal taste of geography, but it was the experience that I liked.
See you the next week!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario