martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

My favourite beach


I don’ know many beachs, Almost all the beachs that I know are near (V Region), but I like very much go to the beach. I think that my favourite beach is “Las conchitas” that is located in Quintero. I went for first time when I had 6 years old, with my dad, mother and my brother, he was a little baby. It’s my favourite beach because remember me the first time that I saw the sea and was one of the most beautiful things that I saw to that age. In that era, my family went every year to Quintero and I begged to my fathers went to Las Conchitas. It is a small beach but very pretty. The years passed and we didn’t go back until the last year, a month before the earthquake and was very nice because we were there again, all the family. And was an adventure like we were childs, and was a magic week, I saw that sea again, the sea that I saw for first time in my life, everething was different, the people, the houses, the center, but my favourite beach was the same. I hope go back soon the next year.

9 comentarios:

  1. Quintero is very beatuful, I went when children with my family. I remember the beach of the fall in love

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Quinteros is a beautiful beach,I like it very much ! and I love the Empanadas prawn and cheese sell here!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The conchitas to serve for to manufacture necklace!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I went to Quintero for the first time this year but I didn't go to the beach.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I went for first time when I had 9 years old too :) !

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Quintero!! i remember when we travel in the school (L)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I think i visited this beach, but I don`t remember when... maybe at summer on 1998!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. i go to this beach all years ! but its so sad that quintero are so "Flaite"

    ResponderEliminar