lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

What's you life like these days?



In these days my life is a few busy. In the academic aspect, I have many jobs to do, a couple of paper to read and many presentation in several signatures. Monday and Tuesday are the days more exhausting. I arrived early at 8:30 AM and left the college at 7:30 PM approximately. Thursday I don’t have class, because it is the day designated to the student mobilization. In other aspect, in my personal life, I have seen many friends in this time, like school friends, neighborhood friends, and obviously college friends, with which I spend more time. I like to spend Friday afternoon with my college friends in the Pircas. In the free time I take to do things that I like as eating, reading, writing, cycling, swimming, watching TV among other things. But in the last time, I don’t have much time to do all of this, but I try. I think this year it’s very important to me, because is the last year of class in the college, to the next year I hope find a really good professional practice, and do my thesis in a really interesting topic. And of course I hope that I will have time to do my favorites activities and meet with my friends sometimes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario