lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2011

La Farfana


I Live in Maipú, I live in the neighbourhood of Farfana, in the street called El Rosal. There are many facilities around my home like several supermarkets, a few pharmacies, three schools (Rousseau, Boston College, Alicante), a hardware store, dress stores, a pet shops, restaurants and hairdressers. In fact in my house there is a cyber cafe, which is attended for my mother and my father. Sometimes I help them but I don’t like very much stay there, I think it is bit boring. I think the neighbourhood is quiet, but I don’t pretend stay there all my life, I prefer de centre of Santiago, because all my family lives there, and somehow I grew up there. In the Farfana the pollution is an issue, especially because the neighborhood is located near of the Water Treatment Plant Serviden Farfana, which is the cause of terrible smells. Also in front of my street there is a vacant lot and it has been the cause of many problems for the neighbours, because there were people that wanted put a fair in this place, of course the neighbours opposed, on others occasions a Fun Fair installed there, and in the present there is a circus in this place. So are many conflicts in my neighbourhood. The transportation is good, there are four routes and the frequency is good.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario