martes, 24 de mayo de 2011

One of my hobbys- WRITE



I like very much read. In the school the teachers made us read every month. And there was a book that marked in my life. That book was “La casa de los espiritus” of Isabel Allende. I think that book it’s very interesting cause mix the fantasy, the fiction and a part of the history of Chile. That book inspired me to write a novel. May be this happened in 2003, I don’t remember so well but I started a novel about the difficult life of a young girl in the first mundial war on Francia. I passed so much time writting the novel and I finished the story in my head. But with the time I lost the inspiration and I stoped of write. Has been passed so many years since I started write my story, and some years I write one day of all year! When I feel iluminated. I have tryed of recover the inspiration reading more novels of Isabel Allende, but that it not happened yet, so I am waiting, cause I think that the story it so good, and the final it is ready in my head, in fact I have many ideas for others storys and others novels but I want finish my first novel. I think that I wrote 300 pages of my book. But I lost the document of my computer because of a virus.That was a terrible thing, but what a relief that I send the document to my friend, she is the only one that readed it, so she have to send me back the file to keep writing and finally finish it, maybe before pass 10 years.

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi my friend.
    I proud of you. I think you will be a great writer, I hope that I can read your book sometime.

    Iloveyou.a little. bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajja realy do yo like write? that is boring

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i love write to... is one of my favorite hobbie :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Me too love write!!!
    Kiss kiss
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Isabel Allende is my favourite writer, and I lovethe book "House of the spirit"

    ResponderEliminar