lunes, 13 de junio de 2011

Egypt and The Mummy



Hi all, in this free post I will talk about one of the places that I will like to visit once in my life. This is Egypt, since the school I loved history, especially ancient history (In fact, I wanted to study history and have a master's at that), but what struck me was the Egyptian culture. I think those big buildings, their lifestyle, their history, myths, gods, etc. I was blown away with excitement. How I have lived in the time. I think very related to my obsession with Egypt, I became obsessed with film The Mummy, Me and a friend talked all day of this film, that fantesie to be a librarian fan of Egypt and to wake up a mummy (yes I will like that) is one of my favorite movies, if it given two times a day I could actually see it twice or even three times a day, no lie, I've seen the movie more than 50 times, including The Mummy 1 and the Mummy 2, and I think I never tire of seeing it, although I know the dialogues by heart. Is why one of my dream is to meet Egypt, sit in the sand, look to the pyramids and I think that where people sit there for 3 thousand years ago living in civilization that I love. Once in an internet game I was told that in my past life I had lived in Egypt, I bealive it! hahaha. I will wait win the kino and maybe in that moment I will go to Egypt.
See ya!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario